Looks like the nice weather is finally here! Thanks to those of you who have your report cards in. The official due date is Thursday but if you get them in before that, no worries. If you can, please print them off double sided to save on paper.
What a day for the track meet! Our school finished second overall in points out of all of the other school that were there today! Thanks, Jenna for being the track coach and taking care of our athletes. Leah, thank you as well!
Here is the schedule for the funeral on Wednesday. Thank you to all of you who have been able to help out and cover classes and duties. This is a great example of how we at St. George are #ocsbCommunity.
Just so you are all aware as well:
- Oliva’s mother-in-law passed away yesterday. Please keep her family, especially her husband Bryan, in your prayers. When I know more details I will let you know.
- Jamie is off for the remainder of the year as her father is not well. Please keep Jamie and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Privacy and Records Management
- Do you ever wonder what you should do with that daybook, mark book, student work or that piece of art that was forgotten in your classroom? Well, take a look here for a handy dandy FAQ’s Year End Records Retention Checklist. In all seriousness, it is very good document to review to make sure you have disposed of student information and student work properly.
Here is how the rest of the week is looking:
- Wednesday: Knights of Columbus Jr. Hot Dog Day,
- Thursday: Report Cards Due, 12 PM Kinder Year End Celebration, Gr. 6’s to St. George Church PM, Staff Pot Luck,
- Friday: Leaving Ceremony 1 PM